Every beer lover has a story to share…
Beer House is a family owned, neighborhood gathering place for you and your friends to discover and continue the love for craft beer. Located on the outskirts of Yorktown Center in Lombard, Beer House is a unique concept bringing over 60 tap and hundreds of bottles to one great venue.
Our goal is to create a downtown “feel” in the western suburbs. We are here to cater to both the beer aficionado as well as those looking to learn about craft beer. We offer a fabulous “order in” experience with restaurants such as: Armand’s Pizza , Tom and Eddies and Rock Bottom Brewery, to name a few. We may have a corporate look, but we are family owned and we strive to make you feel comfortable and at home.
- 14 – 60″ TV’s
- 1 – 80″ TV
- Community table allowing you to share the experience with up to 20 people
- Beer garden overlooking a newly remodeled courtyard
- Mezzanine stage featuring live musical acts
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wine on tap
- Order in food concept, featuring Armand’s and Tom & Eddies!
- BYOF – bring your own food